Saturday, July 16, 2011

Construction and Demo

Things are coming along at the house.



My new pantry...isn't it lovely?




Eventually Little B's bathroom...now just for visiting family and friends. (See Mimi - A BATHTUB!)



Spare bedroom, eventually Little B's bedroom when she's a teenager and can't stand to be around us for more than 30 seconds at a time. Of course, with this room and walk-in closet comes the duty of changing air filters.



We are very excited.  The kitchen is due to start next week, which is what I am most excited about!  I also discovered hardwood floors under the vinyl tile.  Stoked and frightened about that.  That may be one DIY project I can't handle on my own, nor one I want to pay someone to do.  We'll see how that plays itself out.

And although the construction is exciting, the biggest thing to happen is this...

Need a close up? Of course you do!


The demo we didn't plan.  At least we don't have to pay to replace this...not yet, anyway!

1 comment: